Opinions Please

Submit / Make your "FORUM SPECIFIC" posts here.
*** NOT A FREESCO SUPPORT SECTION ***

Postby Howler » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:52 pm

I have included Dingetje's modification to the forums CAPTCHA code. I do think it is working, will know better over time.

As you can all tell, the forums have been re-arranged a bit, and a couple new ones added. They are self explanitory (reading this post) but more info will be posted if it is needed for the general users.

For now, I will leave it as it is, this weekend I will finish the VIP addition, then will tweak a few more things. After that I will remove all the BANS that I have implimented over the last few months. I hope this will allow the LIGITIMATE users a chance to get back in, if they were blocked.

More as things progress.
The first, the original and still the main FREESCOsoft site http://www.freescosoft.com/
The best place for FREESCO packages and related files.
Created and maintained by me (Howler), and mirrored by many (well, ok mirrored by some).
Howler
Advanced Member

Postby dRB » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:02 pm

So the captcha mods are proving to be effective?! This is interesting ... and good to know.

-dRB
Please bear with me ... I seemed to have lost my marbles.
dRB
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 pm

Not 100% as I have had to ban two people in the last few days. But definately it is a huge improvement.
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Previous

Return to FORUM SPECIFIC Questions or Comments