[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
FREESCO Support • View topic - nmap 3.0

nmap 3.0

Announcements of packages that are now released.

Postby nadegda » Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:39 am

Become my patient and you will be able to say: "My dentist knows more about FREESCO than yours".
nadegda
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:47 am

<font color='#000080'>Ut oooh. I see a huge problem with this package nadegda. I almost installed it on my system. Well I did install it. However I did it manually. The problem is that you placed the libc.so.5 library directly in the /pkg/lib directory. This will work fine once and only once. If there is already and existing libc.so.5 that has already been put there by a previous package then it will crash the system instantly. What is required is to put that one lib in another directory and then check in the postinstall to see if it has already been installed. If it is not there then you move it there and no problem. If it is already there then you just delete the one you have and don't mess with the existing one in the /pkg/lib at all.</font>
Lightning

Postby nadegda » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:26 am

Become my patient and you will be able to say: "My dentist knows more about FREESCO than yours".
nadegda
Junior Advanced Member

Postby nadegda » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:50 am

<font color='#000000'>OK, as I added in original post, the problem has been fixed. Thank you Lightning for pointing it out.</font>
nadegda
Junior Advanced Member

Return to 3rd Party Package Release Announcements