ubuntu

Support section for FREESCO v0.3.x

ubuntu

Postby natalie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

How do i uninstall ubuntu? I have xp as the master and ubuntu as slave? I dual booted Xp and ubuntu but i feel thta i dont want ubuntu anymore. I have them installed on different harddrives, and a want to remove ubuntu and the boot loader that comes with it.
natalie

Re: ubuntu

Postby Lightning » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm

This is not a Ubuntu forum, however as with any Linux or any dual boot system to get back to what the drive was configured before any extra boot loaders were installed all you need is the standard DOS/Win 9x boot disks and boot the disk and run the command. You may also be able to create an XP boot disk, but I have never tried, in any case the command is the same.

fdisk /mbr

The above command resets the standard master boot record on the disk. But be aware that you may wish to consult another source for this information as I hold no degree or liability in the information I provide.

Also in the future please keep any questions on this forum to the relative content of FREESCO for the 03x series.
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Return to FREESCO Support for v0.3.x