[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - how to banned IP external

how to banned IP external

Support section for FREESCO v0.3.x

how to banned IP external

Postby janda » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 pm

hi all, i need help your
i want block IP external but i use from control panel web freesco with command "be,0.0.0.0/0"
this command for block IP external it's ok, but my local network can't access to internet.
Then i try with command "be,0.0.0.0/24" but freesco still can't block IP external.
thank for attention my post.
janda

Re: how to banned IP external

Postby Lightning » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby janda » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 am

i want block all IP external with use be,0.0.0.0/0 and then i want give access for some IP external to connect my local network with use command "ae,x.x.x.x".
with condition like the top, why my local network can't connect to internet
but if be,0.0.0.0/0 at remove , my local network can connect to internet.
any suggest for my problem? :D
janda

Postby Lightning » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm

I think I understand what you are trying to do, but it is a lot more complex than what you are thinking. Normally local networks just control the local network and allow some machines online and others not. But in your case you are trying to block all external IP addresses except for a very few or maybe even just one. But I am guessing that you are not considering your ISP's DNS server which you will also need to allow with a "ae,xx.xx.xx.xx" or name resolution won't won't work. Then you will need to usde another "ae,xx.xx.xx.xx" to the site you need or want to connect to. At that point the "be,0.0.0.0/0" should work and just allow access to one specific web site or IP.

I still am completely in the dark as to why you need to do this ?
Also please supply a report.txt if you are still having problems.
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby janda » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi lightning,..
maybe i can presentation for you with diagram

Local Network------|
| 192.168.0.1 202.57.1.36
|--------------- Freesco ------------------ Internet ------------------outside network
192.168.0.3 |
web server ------|

1. i use nat/firewall
2. i want block from outside network can't access my web server, only IP in register can access my server
3. i want from local network can use internet.

how to setting my freesco, i hope can you help me .
i'am sory my language english not perfect...thank you
janda

Postby Lightning » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Unfortunately I think the language and translation is a problem here because I definately do not understand what you are wanting and I am certain your configuration is wrong.

I think it will be more helpful to make your request in your native language.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Return to FREESCO Support for v0.3.x