[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - Help !!!

Help !!!

Support section for FREESCO v0.3.x

Help !!!

Postby Pombero » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi all :
I've installed a freesco box as internet firewall and routing to 3 externals networks across a cisco router.
Routing to internet work fine.
When i ping from a pc connected inside my local network to servers connected to some of external networks, always appear the following line in my console :
From 192.168.3.250: icmp_seq=1 Redirect Host(New nexthop: 192.168.3.254) ( see file ping.txt )
I'm having problems when i trying to access to mail server connected an external network. Each time that i want to connect with browser to mail server show me an error ( see Freesco1.jpg ). Clicking in reload icon of browser the connection is successful.
This happens too when i try to connect with MS-Outlook but in this case the connection is lost at any time, coinciding when ping command show :
From 192.168.3.250: icmp_seq=1 Redirect Host(New nexthop: 192.168.3.254)
This happens too when i try to connect to a wiki page running in other external network.
Attached to this message i send :
- report.txt
- rc_user.txt (is rc_user script because i can't to upload without extension)
- Net.jpg ( is net diagram )
- ping.txt ( capture ping command )
- Freesco1.jpg (error browser)

Can someone help me for fix this problem ?
TIA
Regards
Jorge Dominguezping.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pombero

Re: Help !!!

Postby Lightning » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:48 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Re: Help !!!

Postby Pombero » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 am

Hi Lightning :
thanks by your immediate feedback and sorry for delay of my response but a few minutes ago i added the rule suggested by you in my freesco box.
Up to now all connections to our servers running on 192.168.1.0 external network via web or using MS-outlook are working without problems.
thank you very much.
Regards.
Pombero

Return to FREESCO Support for v0.3.x