[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - Forum back online!

Forum back online!

If it does not fit any where else, then post it here.
SPAM is not allowed, here or any other forums

Postby PHBC50 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:54 pm

Congratulations to the FREESCO TEAM!

The offline story looks really discouraging but you managed to get the forum back, :D it's great to see the FREESCO support forums back online!

PHBC50
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. (Arthur C Clarke)
PHBC50
Junior Advanced Member

Postby dRB » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:58 am

:D I'm sure both Howler and Lightning were pulling their hair out trying to get this problem under raps.

That said, I must agree with PHBC50.

:wacko:
Please bear with me ... I seemed to have lost my marbles.
dRB
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Howler » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:07 am

Yes, it was a problem that was not foreseen (and a bad one), but yes we did get it back up and going, and yes I am bald now ;)

There will be errors on the forum for some time, They will take some tracking down to find out what the differences are in the servers/SQL/etc. to get them correct .... BUT the forum is open for support.

Kevin 'Howler'
The first, the original and still the main FREESCOsoft site
The best place for FREESCO packages and related files.
Created and maintained by me (Howler), and mirrored by many (well, ok mirrored by some).
Howler
Advanced Member

Postby Ramik » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:34 pm

Ramik

Postby Thasaidon » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:36 am

Howler, Lightning,

great job on getting the forum back online!
I was getting withdrawel symptoms :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

glad the community is back online ;)
Experience shared, is experience gained.

Thasaidon
Advanced Member

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:12 pm

Postby Peppe/Sweden » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:53 pm

Howler , thanks for all your work getting the forum back online again.
It´s clear to me (and I hope to everyone else) that it´s almost a full time job to keeping a forum working.

Since Freesco is a project that is growing in each version , some old support questions is old and don´t apply to new versions.
Therefore - new questions will pop up and I don´t think that is going to be an issue.
What I´m getting at is that maybe we won´t need some old posts.
Also , some (in fact many ) members have done some amazing work to help such as Dingetje with his Dokuwiki and Effo´s "How to´s ".
So , everything is not lost - and we should see everything with a bright new beginning.

Futher more , I think this is a time to honor Howler and I think that every member that has the time should reply to this tread and give Howler you support.

As usual , I give Howler and everyone else that helps with the Freesco project a big thumb up.

Regards , Peter
[COLOR=blue] You mean that I don?t fly airplanes , I don?t have a grilfriend and don?t have a dog ? Buuh , I grow up to be a real loser! (The Kid , walt disney) [COLOR=blue]
Peppe/Sweden
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Slowpoke » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 pm

Slowpoke
Advanced Member

Postby Howler » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:35 pm

Created and maintained by me (Howler), and mirrored by many (well, ok mirrored by some).
Howler
Advanced Member

Postby Zedde » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:55 pm

"From now until the end of the world,
we and it shall be remembered.
We few, we Band of Brothers.
For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
Zedde
Junior Advanced Member

Postby old_dog » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:17 pm

<a href='http://chu65nang67.us/nam/vietnam.html' target='_blank'>http://chu65nang67.us/nam/vietnam.html</a><br><br>
old_dog

Postby Howler » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:05 pm

Howler
Advanced Member

Postby jason.b.c » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:31 pm

jason.b.c

Postby Howler » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:50 pm

Howler
Advanced Member

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:13 pm

Next

Return to Other Discussions