[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - 128 Mb Non-package

128 Mb Non-package

3rd Party Package Requesting

Postby svebo » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi,

I would like to install a 128 MB ramdisk and run freesco completely from RAM.
I found, what I thought was a package, on <a href='http://lewys-spot.dyndns.org:1080/packages/non-package/128MB-ramdisk' target='_blank'>http://lewys-spot.dyndns.org:1080/packages...e/128MB-ramdisk</a>

Can somebody make an installable package out of this?

Thanks
svebo

Postby Peppe/Sweden » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:08 pm

This feature is new in Freesco 0.3.8 and was made by Lightning with the intent that an advance user should be able to add a bigger ramdrive.

If I where you , I should read the instructions how to make a bigger ramdrive and then just do it.
I have tried it and if you´r unable to make it work , post a new post under Freesco 0.3.x support .

And , Good luck! :)
[COLOR=blue] You mean that I don?t fly airplanes , I don?t have a grilfriend and don?t have a dog ? Buuh , I grow up to be a real loser! (The Kid , walt disney) [COLOR=blue]
Peppe/Sweden
Junior Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:07 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Return to 3rd Party Package Requesting